Monday 17 December 2012

Thoughts of a Suicidal Mind - Youth Stories

 I have started to question the meaning of life.

I have started to wonder what the point of it all is.

I sit and wait for life to show me.

To show me why I am here at all.

Why I am meant to still be breathing the same air as everyone else.

Why I am still walking and talking with life in me at all.

Is it all a dream?

Is it all in my head?

Is my life just the thoughts of another person?

So until I find the truth behind these blue eyes…..

I will simply sit and wait.

For life to have meaning once again.  


I see crimson tears flowing through snow covered mountains.

You see blood running from a wrist.

I see silent crystal screams falling from a water fall of pain.

You see tears flowing from puffy red eyes.

I see confusion and a lost soul in a cave of despair.

You see a normal girl with her head down and talking to no one.

No matter how you see the pain it is still there.

I look in the mirror and see a ghost of the person I used to be.

The fake smile never leaving my face.

The laughter is nothing but echoes from my screams.

You see my pain yet never say a word, you stay silent like a winter forest.

I wonder if anyone can hear me, can see me or even care?

I look back at the mirror and see the truth.

So why can’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment