Tuesday 27 November 2012

Living in your world is like being at war... #YouthStories

(A teenagers poem to her step-father)

Dirty parasite, wish you could fly
Out of my life and into the night
Recurring nightmare, the ghost in my dreams
The reason I wake with sweats and screams
You think I can't see through you but no not quite
Vampire don't look at your reflection
Those with good heart can see your deception
Callous, cold hearted and childishly cruel
Dictator in your kingdom, people live by your rule
Product of your parents, to scared to be seen
Pity you couldn't of wiped their slate clean
Instead you continue to perpetuate this hell
The seeds you've scattered, become your shell
If I had one wish it would be to right your misdeeds
And give back the people their stolen needs
No hugs, no kisses, no love at your door
Living in your world is like being at war...

No comments:

Post a Comment