Tuesday 3 July 2012

T4 on the Beach: My Mini Review

So I went to T4 on the Beach this weekend. It was a fun day out. It's always a bit too 'pop' for me but I take my sister every year for her birthday and I always have a great time. On the way there it was sunny, and a very beautiful day so I was on the train in a summer dress-








By the time we got to Weston-Super-Mare it was raining! It definitely lived up to its nickname (Weston-Super-Mud). Luckily for me I brought  £1 rain-proof poncho on the way there haha-












Highlights of the day, for me was of course the AMAZING Rita Ora, BBK (Boy Better Know), Rizzle Kicks, Stooshe, Wretch 32, and Professor Green. And I shall tell you why...

Rita Ora- was amazing, she sang good, her stage presence was amazing, and she looked dropped dead gorgeous in her onesie.

BBK (Boy Better Know)- Rocked it! JME in a stripey onesie was one of the best highlights for me haha. Skepta kicked it off with a hype performance and had everyone's spirits lifted and then the rest of BBK came out and just tore shit up!

Stooshe- The girls were great! They remind me of the Dream Girls. They sound so good live and everyone around me (including me) was singing along. They looked stunning too!

Wretch 32- Last year he was on the sessions stage and i was moaning that he should have been main stage, and this year he was! He even made a point of mentioning the same thing too lol. He performed his song 'Don't Go' with Josh Kumra who is from my hometown, so it was so good to see him up there on the main stage.

Professor Green- Gave a good strong performance. Everyone sang along and even raved a little to his tracks, especially when he mixed it up with a little dubstep. He's a very confident performer and makes it impossible for you to stand still.

Rizzle Kicks- WOW! Again, as with Wretch 32 they were on the sessions stage last year, and then headlining on main stage this year. There songs are well known so nearly everyone was singing along, it was a great atmosphere. They were confident, funny, very energetic. It was a great end to the show. Hats of to them I think they're great!

I saw so many other good acts but they were my favourites. I was never close enough to get any good pics, I'm not one of them that likes to squeeze my way to the front and stay huddled up, barely being able to see over peoples heads. So for that reason I have no pictures of the acts.
I'm heading to Hyde Park, London this Saturday for Wireless festival and I WILL be taking a camera so I'll take some good pics. Can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment