Friday 6 July 2012

Rihanna's 2pac tattoo designer doing TYLP favour..

I saw Rhianna wearing this lush Tupac tattoo tee that a designer from HOUSE OF LADOSHA in America designed and I ordered one for myself. There was a problem with the order (sorted now) and the designer emailed me. Whilst I had his details I told him about TYLP (The Youth Life Project) and he's agreed to design a tee exclusively for us!! We can use the design and his name. How effin cool is that! TYLP BABY!!  (Obviously there will be no swear words or anything of that nature on the TYLP design lol).
I ordered the tee because the fact it was 2PAC inspired and I love me some 2pac!
I've had to blurr out part of the word on both images as it contains a swear word and as this blog is aimed at anyone age 10+ the word was inappropriate to display.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment